At North Mechanical Heating and Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can count on to do AC repair in Payson is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily offer you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give North Mechanical Heating and Cooling a call at 928-263-8570. We’re happy to help!