As springtime starts, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Payson? Even if your air conditioning equipment is recently purchased or was working good last year.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never have to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit checked yearly by a North Mechanical Heating and Cooling professional can help find minor issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to maintain complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect in your system can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause increased energy needs—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it work longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps find minor issues before they turn into large, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly inspect components and perform a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed processes often allow us to find troubles before they become extensive troubles that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your equipment is at risk for early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the following locations and pieces:
- Complete system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with North Mechanical Heating and Cooling
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our North Mechanical Heating and Cooling pros a shout at 928-263-8570 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.