As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Payson? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently purchased or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your unit checked yearly by a North Mechanical Heating and Cooling technician can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little problems before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine components and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into extensive troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Right Away with North Mechanical Heating and Cooling
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our North Mechanical Heating and Cooling pros a ring at 928-263-8570 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your house, don’t forget to check our discount offers for savings on your next service.