As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Constant comfort during the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you find any potential issues before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any possible problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at North Mechanical Heating and Cooling will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at North Mechanical Heating and Cooling a call at 928-263-8570 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.